Property Tax Help
Property Tax Help LLC provides property tax consulting and representation services in Nashville, Memphis, and Central Texas (McLennan County, Bell County).
Property Tax Help LLC has successfully represented all commercial property types including office, retail, multifamily, warehouse and development land.
- Managing and responding to all appraisal district
communications as necessary
- Preparation and filing required for real estate returns,
renditions, and appeals
- Client communication
VALUATION & APPEAL
- Valuation Analysis – market value equity
- Data Collection
- Property inspections
- Prepare & present protests at administrative levels
- Single point of contact for all services
- Tax budgets and forecasting
- Client requested ad hoc reports
- Strategic property tax planning and counsel
Patrick Musgrave is licensed in Texas and Tennessee to represent taxpayers in property tax disputes and negotiations. Pat has over 25 years of experience and holds a CAE designation from the International Association of Assessing Officers attesting to his ongoing commitment to professional education and expertise.
Pat earned a BBA at the University of Texas Arlington and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Memphis State University. In his spare time, Pat enjoys spending time with his family, training for marathons, and is a member of First Woodway Baptist Church.